BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 7, 2011

1 month old

I can not believe how fast time has gone and Alex is already a month old. He still does not have a sleep schedule. Tried working on him sleeping in a crib and that has not worked out yet. He wakes up about every 2 hours to feed at night. Lets just say I am not getting a lot of sleep. He likes the swing for a little bit and then starts crying. He will sleep in his swing for about 1/2 hr to an hour. (If put in there when he is already asleep). He is still getting used to it. He still has days and nights mixed up, sleeps good during the day usually. I am hoping this gets better this next month. It feels like I will never sleep again but I know I will, it might be a while though. Steve will gives me a break at night and will take Alex for a few hours so I can get some sleep. That is the only way I am making it through.
Alex loves his hands and is starting to get big. He loves to smile and laugh in his sleep. He is starting to smile at us a little bit. I can not wait until he starts to smile and laugh more. He loves to be held and rocked to sleep. These are my favorite times, I love to snuggle with him.
Alex is getting better at changing his diaper and cloths. He used to cry his had off but he is doing better now. He is also starting to enjoy bath time.
The dogs love him. Honey is very protective and Abby is just curious about him.
Alex is doing well at church so far. He ends up sleeping all the way through it. I am hoping he will do that this next Sunday because I have to teach young women's.
I am excited to see how much he changes this month. Crossing my fingers he will start to sleep longer periods at night.

1 comments:

Jannie said...

ohhh - i really hope that you can get some sleep soon! he is sooo cute - i need to meet him soon!